I wrote a letter to my mother. | 我给妈妈写了一封信。 |
Do you like Italian? | 你喜欢意大利语吗? |
He took a coin from his pocket. | 他从口袋里掏出一枚硬币。 |
Where did you learn it? | 你在哪里学的? |
Stay away from the dog. | 远离狗。 |
I told him to come tomorrow. | 我告诉他明天来。 |
He was completely wrong. | 他完全错了。 |
Go straight, then turn right. | 直走,然后右转。 |
She will be late for dinner. | 她晚饭会迟到。 |
Tom looked upset. | 汤姆看起来很沮丧。 |
What is anglicism? | 什么是英国主义? |
What a beautiful flower. | 多么美丽的花。 |
Tom is sure the earth is flat. | 汤姆确信地球是平的。 |
That bike was too expensive. | 那辆自行车太贵了。 |
Please send me a catalog. | 请给我一份目录。 |
Who lives in the room below? | 谁住在下面的房间里? |
She always dresses very modestly. | 她总是穿着得体。 |
A true friend is known in trouble. | 一个真正的朋友遇到麻烦。 |
No wonder you reject this offer. | 难怪你拒绝这个提议。 |
Good films broaden our horizons. | 好电影开阔了我们的视野。 |
They are very similar to me. | 他们和我非常相似。 |
You must answer the question. | 你必须回答这个问题。 |
How old is your grandfather? | 你爷爷几岁了? |
How do you like these apples? | 你喜欢这些苹果吗? |
I have two foreign friends. | 我有两个外国朋友。 |
He gets on my nerves! | 他让我神经紧张! |
Ken wants a bike. | 肯想要一辆自行车。 |
This hat cost me ten dollars. | 这顶帽子花了我十美元。 |
Here is my email address. | 这是我的电子邮件地址。 |
She is using you. | 她在利用你。 |
Now open your textbook to page 10. | 现在打开你的教科书到第 10 页。 |
The engine is not running. | 发动机没有运转。 |
He was moved to tears. | 他感动得热泪盈眶。 |
Really very tasty. | 真的很好吃。 |
By evening it started to rain. | 到了傍晚,开始下雨了。 |
They invaded the country. | 他们入侵了这个国家。 |
He decided to become a teacher. | 他决定成为一名教师。 |
What happened to our order? | 我们的订单怎么了? |
Where it hurts, there we scratch. | 哪里痛,我们就抓哪里。 |
The failure discouraged him. | 失败使他灰心丧气。 |
The loser is not beaten. | 失败者不被击败。 |
Live like a lord. | 像主人一样生活。 |
Wait five minutes. | 等五分钟。 |
Only for adults. | 仅限成人。 |
Wait for the river to dry up. | 等待河流干涸。 |
Is anyone waiting for you? | 有人在等你吗? |
I know he is watching me. | 我知道他在看着我。 |
It looks like the train is late. | 看来火车晚点了。 |
Lucy is my sweetheart. | 露西是我的心上人。 |
How can I find a good gay club? | 我怎样才能找到一个好的同性恋俱乐部? |
A ship flying the American flag. | 一艘悬挂美国国旗的船。 |
Oxygen and hydrogen form water. | 氧气和氢气形成水。 |
We should love our neighbors. | 我们应该爱我们的邻居。 |
No more of your jokes, please. | 请不要再开你的玩笑了。 |
You were fortunate. | 你真幸运 |
Dr. White was our interpreter. | 怀特博士是我们的翻译。 |
Such a steadfast soul! | 如此坚定的灵魂 |
Private security firm. | 私人保安公司 |
My first pool boy. | 我的第一个泳池男孩 |
Now, that is proper thinking. | 现在,这是正确的想法 |
Kolchak is utterly crushed. | Kolchak被彻底击碎 |
Is he reliable? | 他可靠吗? |
I accidentally broke it. | 我不小心弄坏了 |
And they are adorable together. | 而且他们在一起很可爱 |
Remember who you are. | 记住你是谁 |
A genuine bitch! | 货真价实的母狗 |
Mark is not a student. | 马克不是学生 |
Hey, bae. How are you? | 喂裴 你好吗? |
I want her to be happy. | 我要她开心 |
He laughed and walked away. | 他笑着走开了 |