arabiclib.com logo ArabicLib cn 汉语

Travelling by air → 乘飞机旅行: 短语手册

I've come to collect my tickets
我来取票
I booked on the internet
我在网上订的
do you have your booking reference?
你有你的预订参考吗?
your passport and ticket, please
请出示您的护照和机票
here's my booking reference
这是我的预订参考
where are you flying to?
你要飞到哪里?
did you pack your bags yourself?
你自己收拾行李吗?
has anyone had access to your bags in the meantime?
在此期间有没有人接触过你的行李?
do you have any liquids or sharp objects in your hand baggage?
您的手提行李中有液体或尖锐物品吗?
how many bags are you checking in?
您要托运多少件行李?
could I see your hand baggage, please?
请让我看看你的手提行李好吗?
do I need to check this in or can I take it with me?
我需要办理登机手续还是可以随身携带?
there's an excess baggage charge of …
有超重行李费…
there's an excess baggage charge of £30
有 30 英镑的超重行李费
would you like a window or an aisle seat?
你想要靠窗还是靠过道的座位?
enjoy your flight!
享受飞行的乐趣!
where can I get a trolley?
我在哪里可以买到手推车?
are you carrying any liquids?
你携带任何液体吗?
could you take off your …, please?
你能脱下你的……好吗?
could you take off your coat, please?
请把你的外套脱掉好吗?
could you take off your shoes, please?
请脱鞋好吗?
could you take off your belt, please?
请把你的腰带脱掉好吗?
could you put any metallic objects into the tray, please?
你能把任何金属物品放到托盘里吗?
please empty your pockets
请清空你的口袋
please take your laptop out of its case
请将您的笔记本电脑从机箱中取出
I'm afraid you can't take that through
恐怕你受不了
what's the flight number?
航班号是多少?
which gate do we need?
我们需要哪个门?
last call for passenger Smith travelling to Miami, please proceed immediately to Gate number 32
最后一次呼叫前往迈阿密的乘客史密斯,请立即前往 32 号登机口
the flight's been delayed
航班延误了
the flight's been cancelled
航班被取消
we'd like to apologise for the delay
我们要为延误道歉
could I see your passport and boarding card, please?
请给我看一下你的护照和登机牌好吗?
what's your seat number?
你的座位号是多少?
could you please put that in the overhead locker?
你能把它放在头顶的储物柜里吗?
please pay attention to this short safety demonstration
请注意这个简短的安全演示
please turn off all mobile phones and electronic devices
请关闭所有手机和电子设备
the captain has turned off the Fasten Seatbelt sign
船长已关闭系好安全带标志
how long does the flight take?
飞行需要多长时间?
would you like any food or refreshments?
你想要什么食物或点心吗?
the captain has switched on the Fasten Seatbelt sign
船长已打开系好安全带标志
we'll be landing in about fifteen minutes
我们将在大约十五分钟后降落
please fasten your seatbelt and return your seat to the upright position
请系好安全带并将座椅恢复到直立位置
please stay in your seat until the aircraft has come to a complete standstill and the Fasten Seatbelt sign has been switched off
请留在座位上,直到飞机完全停止并且系好安全带标志已关闭
the local time is …
当地时间是……
the local time is 9.34pm
当地时间是晚上 9.34
Short stay
短暂停留
Short stay car park
短期停车场
Long stay
长期逗留
Long stay car park
长住停车场
Arrivals
到达
Departures
出港
International check-in
国际值机
International departures
国际出发
Domestic flights
国内航班
Toilets
洗手间
Information
信息
Ticket offices
售票处
Lockers
储物柜
Payphones
投币电话
Restaurant
餐厅
Check-in closes 40 minutes before departure
起飞前 40 分钟停止值机
Gates 1-32
门 1-32
Tax free shopping
免税购物
Duty free shopping
免税购物
Transfers
转移
Flight connections
航班转机
Baggage reclaim
行李认领
Passport control
护照控制
Customs
海关
Taxis
出租车
Car hire
汽车租赁
Departures board
出发板
Check-in open
入住开放
Go to Gate ...
去门...
Delayed
延迟
Cancelled
取消
Now boarding
现在登机
Last call
最后一次通话
Gate closing
关门
Gate closed
大门已关闭
Departed
离开
Arrivals board
到达板
Expected 23:25
预计 23:25
Landed 09:52
09:52 降落