我来取票
I've come to collect my tickets
我在网上订的
I booked on the internet
你有你的预订参考吗?
do you have your booking reference?
请出示您的护照和机票
your passport and ticket, please
这是我的预订参考
here's my booking reference
你要飞到哪里?
where are you flying to?
你自己收拾行李吗?
did you pack your bags yourself?
在此期间有没有人接触过你的行李?
has anyone had access to your bags in the meantime?
您的手提行李中有液体或尖锐物品吗?
do you have any liquids or sharp objects in your hand baggage?
您要托运多少件行李?
how many bags are you checking in?
请让我看看你的手提行李好吗?
could I see your hand baggage, please?
我需要办理登机手续还是可以随身携带?
do I need to check this in or can I take it with me?
有超重行李费…
there's an excess baggage charge of …
有 30 英镑的超重行李费
there's an excess baggage charge of £30
你想要靠窗还是靠过道的座位?
would you like a window or an aisle seat?
享受飞行的乐趣!
enjoy your flight!
我在哪里可以买到手推车?
where can I get a trolley?
你携带任何液体吗?
are you carrying any liquids?
你能脱下你的……好吗?
could you take off your …, please?
请把你的外套脱掉好吗?
could you take off your coat, please?
请脱鞋好吗?
could you take off your shoes, please?
请把你的腰带脱掉好吗?
could you take off your belt, please?
你能把任何金属物品放到托盘里吗?
could you put any metallic objects into the tray, please?
请清空你的口袋
please empty your pockets
请将您的笔记本电脑从机箱中取出
please take your laptop out of its case
恐怕你受不了
I'm afraid you can't take that through
航班号是多少?
what's the flight number?
我们需要哪个门?
which gate do we need?
最后一次呼叫前往迈阿密的乘客史密斯,请立即前往 32 号登机口
last call for passenger Smith travelling to Miami, please proceed immediately to Gate number 32
航班延误了
the flight's been delayed
航班被取消
the flight's been cancelled
我们要为延误道歉
we'd like to apologise for the delay
请给我看一下你的护照和登机牌好吗?
could I see your passport and boarding card, please?
你的座位号是多少?
what's your seat number?
你能把它放在头顶的储物柜里吗?
could you please put that in the overhead locker?
请注意这个简短的安全演示
please pay attention to this short safety demonstration
请关闭所有手机和电子设备
please turn off all mobile phones and electronic devices
船长已关闭系好安全带标志
the captain has turned off the Fasten Seatbelt sign
飞行需要多长时间?
how long does the flight take?
你想要什么食物或点心吗?
would you like any food or refreshments?
船长已打开系好安全带标志
the captain has switched on the Fasten Seatbelt sign
我们将在大约十五分钟后降落
we'll be landing in about fifteen minutes
请系好安全带并将座椅恢复到直立位置
please fasten your seatbelt and return your seat to the upright position
请留在座位上,直到飞机完全停止并且系好安全带标志已关闭
please stay in your seat until the aircraft has come to a complete standstill and the Fasten Seatbelt sign has been switched off
当地时间是……
the local time is …
当地时间是晚上 9.34
the local time is 9.34pm
短期停车场
Short stay car park
国际值机
International check-in
国际出发
International departures
起飞前 40 分钟停止值机
Check-in closes 40 minutes before departure