对不起,你能告诉我怎么去……吗?
excuse me, could you tell me how to get to …?
对不起,你能告诉我怎么去汽车站吗?
excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the bus station?
对不起,你知道……在哪里吗?
excuse me, do you know where the … is?
对不起,你知道邮局在哪里吗?
excuse me, do you know where the post office is?
对不起,我不知道
I'm sorry, I don't know
抱歉,我不是这附近的人
sorry, I'm not from around here
我在找这个地址
I'm looking for this address
我们是否在正确的道路上……?
are we on the right road for …?
我们在布莱顿的正确道路上吗?
are we on the right road for Brighton?
你有地图吗?
do you have a map?
你能在地图上指给我看吗?
can you show me on the map?
你走错路了
you're going the wrong way
你走错了方向
you're going in the wrong direction
拿第一个在左边
take the first on the left
拿第二个在右边
take the second on the right
在十字路口右转
turn right at the crossroads
继续直行约一英里
continue straight ahead for about a mile
继续经过消防局
continue past the fire station
你会经过左边的一家超市
you'll pass a supermarket on your left
继续寻找另一个……
keep going for another …
继续前进一百码
keep going for another hundred yards
继续前行两百米
keep going for another two hundred metres
继续前进半英里
keep going for another half mile
继续前行一公里
keep going for another kilometre
它会在你的左边
it'll be on your left
它会在你的右边
it'll be on your right
它会在你面前
it'll be straight ahead of you
到.....有多远 …?
how far is it to …?
到机场有多远?
how far is it to the airport?
从这里到……有多远?
how far is it to … from here?
从这里到海滩有多远?
how far is it to the beach from here?
路很长
it's quite a long way
步行很远
it's a long way on foot
路很长
it's a long way to walk
离这里大约一英里
it's about a mile from here
按照标志...
follow the signs for …
跟随市中心的标志
follow the signs for the town centre
按照伯明翰的标志
follow the signs for Birmingham
继续直行,经过一些红绿灯
continue straight on past some traffic lights
在第二组红绿灯处左转
at the second set of traffic lights, turn left
越过环形交叉路口
go over the roundabout
在环岛的第二个出口下
take the second exit at the roundabout
在丁字路口右转
turn right at the T-junction
你会穿过一些铁路线
you'll cross some railway lines